Welcome to Idaho TSA!
The Technology Student Association (TSA) is the only student organization devoted exclusively to the needs of students interested in technology. Open to Idaho students enrolled in, or who have completed, Engineering Technology Education or related Technology courses. Idaho TSA is supported by educators, parents and business leaders who believe in the need for a technologically literate society. TSA chapters take the study of STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) beyond the classroom, and give students the chance to pursue academic challenges, technology based career development events & leadership opportunities.
Idaho TSA was chartered in 1978 when TSA was the American Industrial Arts Student Association (AIASA Inc.). In 1988 AIASA changed its name to Technology Student Association (TSA). Today TSA has over 233,000 middle and high school students, 2500 teachers (advisors), in over 2000 schools, in 49 States.
Upcoming TSA Events
Idaho TSA State Leadership Conference 2023
March 2nd-4th, 2023
West Ada Training Center - Meridian, ID
Register for the 2023 SLC Here!
Join Idaho TSA for our 2023 State Leadership Conference! This year's State Leadership Conference will be held at the West Ada Training Center in Meridian, Idaho from March 2nd to March 4th 2023. This year's theme is "A Legacy of Innovation." We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the 2023 Idaho TSA State Leadership Conference!
For additional competition and conference information, please visit the STATE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE page!
|General Participant (Members and Advisors)||$55||$65|
|Guests / Chaperones||$15||$15|
|2022-2023 State Officers||$0||$0|
|Conference T-Shirt||$12 each|
|Additional Conference Pins||$2 each|
2021-2022 Membership Recruitment Video
Advisors and Members are welcome to use this video to help recruitment in your chapter!
Benefits of Being a TSA Member
- Enhance technological literacy.
- Work on complex activities from start to finish.
- Compete on local, state, and national levels.
- Develop leadership skills through TSA's customized program, LEAP.
- Explore STEM career options.
- Attend organized meetings.
- Meet and work with business and industry leaders.
- Network with students and teachers with similar interests from across the United States.
- Contribute time and effort to a national service project.
- Receive national membership communications, including emails and the online TSA newsletter.
- Gain recognition through TSA’s honor society and scholarships.
- Have a voice in a national organization that is helping to shape the future of technology and engineering education.