- Membership is not processed until all dues (national and state) are paid in full. State dues received at the National TSA office will not be remitted until all dues are paid in full.
- All membership dues must be paid at the time of affiliation. Affiliations without dues will not be processed and neither the chapter nor its members will be in good standing until all dues are paid.
- TSA membership dues are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- TSA operates under a unified dues policy, whereby all members must affiliate and pay applicable dues at the local, state, and national level. Individual dues at all levels (high school and middle school) consist of local chapter dues (determined by the chapter), state dues (determined by the state delegation), and national dues (determined by TSA, Inc.).
- A written notification of transfer must be sent to the National TSA office if a student has paid individual membership dues and transfers to another chapter/school.
- Any advisor affiliated with a chapter must pay the annual advisor dues.